Captivating & Engaging Litigation Training Programs
Taught by an Award-Winning Author, Professor, and Highly Experienced Trial Attorney
Lawyers know they can trust me when I teach them litigation skills. My courses are based on the award-winning content of my litigation textbooks and my experience as lead counsel on countless trials. My programs receive the highest ratings possible because of my extraordinary content and my passion to help litigators become their best.
Shane Explains His Unique Programs
Excerpt from Shane’s Keynote Speech
All courses include dynamic presentation of video clips of actual trials and depositions to teach memorable lessons in an exciting format. Any course may be shortened to a half-day or customized to your particular needs.
Based on my latest trial textbook, Turning Points, where I interviewed great trial lawyers, this course examines the secrets, strategies, and skills they shared with me about depositions, trials, and appellate oral arguments.
What Lawyers are Saying
Mr. Read is very energetic and loved sharing his experiences.
I thoroughly enjoyed your excellent presentation and materials. I have always been a big fan of McElhaney and I always enjoy reading about and learning from masters of the art of advocacy. I have begun reading Turning Points at Trial and it’s in that mold. Very enjoyable. I have been trying cases for 40 years and have attended more CLE’s than I can count. I lecture frequently here in Minnesota . . . . You are a terrific teacher and I enjoyed (and learned from) your presentation.”
This is the best CLE I have been to. It was especially helpful to those of who have taken hundreds of depositions and have seen it all and probably made every mistake you can make.
Excellent CLE! Best and most interesting CLE I have been to. Absolutely loved the real-life examples.
Read was entertaining and effective. My favorite CLE ever attended.
Shane Read had lots of helpful insights and thoughts on trial strategies, and presented it all in a very thoughtful, effective and interesting manner. I greatly enjoyed the seminar. One of the best.
Mr. Read was an excellent speaker, went at a perfect pace, and explained concepts about trial practice with loads of good analogies and comparisons such as the video clips.
Very entertaining and informative. Great idea to relate points to well-known trials.
Read kept my attention at all times. The best seminar I have ever attended.
From years of courtroom and teaching experience throughout the country, I developed three core principles about training trial lawyers. A successful training program captivates, educates, and motivates attorneys to immediately improve their practice. Here is what I mean.
- Crisp and highly entertaining programs. Everyone is engaged.
- New tips. You can’t win if you don’t have better skills than your opponent.
- Analysis of video of actual trials and depositions teach memorable lessons.
- Dynamic interactive approach. Audience never suffers death by PowerPoint.
- Programs are based on my award-winning deposition and trial textbooks. I am the only author to win the prestigious ACLEA award twice.
- I receive the highest accolades for teaching wherever I train throughout the USA.
- I have taught lawyers since 1998 as an Adjunct Professor at S.M.U. School of Law, I am a faculty member of the National Institute of Trial Advocacy and have been trusted by law firms and state bars across the country to train their lawyers.
- As an award-winning author and professor with vast trial experience, I have the unique credibility to motivate lawyers to become their best. I have also been a full-time trial attorney since 1989, a graduate of Yale University and University of Texas School of Law.
- I have been lead counsel on over a hundred trials in state and federal court.